Sunday, November 3, 2013

Restoring the Stratosphere II (SCH-I415) to stock/Unrooting and ROMs, Etc.

To Unroot your phone or restore it to stock, simply follow this post which walks you through rooting but use the images below. On this page, you will find all files relevant to your Stratosphere II (SCH-I415)

Android Version 4.1.2 (MA3)

Stock ROM
Root
Cyanogen Mod
My custom ROM


Android Version 4.0.4 (LJ2)

Stock ROM
Root

PIT file (Partition Information Table)

Download

Please note that the PIT file for 4.1.2 and 4.0.4 are the same. The md5 hash of a PIT file dumped from both versions shows that the table is identical on both versions. For a human readable output of the PIT, Check out this page


Boot files
5e6f0d436f3a266aa9a2a448b526465a I415LJ2_aboot_p5.img
bc6859071a8da0d9fbe9ddf2045a1ce5 aboot.mbn

Note that the USB jig works only on the LJ2 (4.0.4) Bootloader. The MA3 (4.1.2) bootloader appears to be an ICS bootloader. I highly recommend using the LJ2 bootloader as it allows for both ClockworkMod recovery and using the USB jig. The MA3 bootloader allows neither.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

James, it seems like the files: Stock ROM, Root, Cyanogen Mod, and My custom ROM links are not valid. Do you have valid links? I am real desperate. Thanks.

Unknown said...

Sorry, this was on the 4.1.2 version.

Unknown said...

none of the links work

Post a Comment